Weybourne Financial Controller
The Finance department are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join the already established team of 12.
Reporting to the Head of Finance (HoF), this role is responsible for managing all core accounting activities for c4 entities as well as providing the financial control framework, guidance and core functions such as accounts payable for all family office activities.
The role is supported by four team members of whom two perform core accounting activities i.e. bookkeeping, management accounting and reporting and associated administrative activities, whilst one looks after the accounts payable function for a wide ranging and diverse set of family owned entities and family members and the other supports the finance system used by all Family Office entities.
Who we are: Established in 2012, Weybourne Partners is the family office for a single affluent family. Weybourne manages investments and provides financial and other professional support to the family, their Estates, and to their business interests. The latter covers a wide range of sectors, including farming, aviation, music and several others. We currently have a team of around 50 employees, whose roles cover accountancy and financial control, tax and treasury, property and investment management, security, risk, and HR.
- Qualified accountant with at least 5-10 years PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
- Significant financial control experience essential with prior experience in a Financial Controller role desirable.
- Experience of statutory audit & reporting very desirable.
- Diligent, thorough and excellent attention to detail with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation skills and a strong focus on deadlines.
- Flexible, good communication skills and a good team player