Customer Marketing Executive
£25,000-£30,000 + 27 days holiday + pension + bonus + onsite gym
This is a key role that sits within our Great Britain & Ireland Customer Marketing Team, which is responsible for maximising profitable retail activity . You will be supporting the Customer Marketing Manager and wider Customer Marketing team to deliver first class retail experience across the retail estate.
Bringing brand new technology to life – and to the world – requires inventive marketing. Clarity of message. Vast reach. And engagement in more innovative ways. Working closely with our engineers, our marketeers develop powerful claims through scientific research. And from traditional channels to cutting-edge events, retail experiences, social media and PR, we seize every chance to tell the Dyson story.
You will be responsible for
- Owning the management and strategy for a select number of accounts covering Catalogues and Retail
- Working closely with Customer Business managers to support joint business plans and assist with the execution of new activities
- Building relationships with Retailer marketing teams by having regular contact to present in-store and fixture activities, reviewing plans and budgets to ensure they are all on track
- Preparing and delivering account marketing presentations for Sales Operation meetings
- Manage campaign implementations in-store – working closely with the Training and Operations Manager to find swift resolutions and ensure full compliance
Ideally you will have a customer facing Marketing background with a good understanding of the customer journey. You will have excellent communication and presentation skills and will thrive working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. It's also preferable if you have had Retail experience and knowledge of Digital Marketing but not essential.