HR Business Partner - Contact Centre
- This is a critical role partnering key areas within the GB market. Representing the people agenda in all people activity and through the decision making process, the role is to develop, champion and drive a people agenda which will enable successful delivery of the business objectives.
- You will be a trusted and commercial minded partner, working with Directors and Senior Managers to ensure that all people activity is integrated to help us to attract, develop and retain great people, passionate about Dyson.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
This role will be based in the GB HR Team and will report into the Head of HR, also sitting across the Sales, Marketing and Finance functions as part of their senior leadership teams.
With our ambitious growth plans we need people who can grow at pace with us. This role will be based in Malmesbury however some travel to support retail may be required on ad-hoc basis. Work schedule flexibility could be provided. Generalist HRBPs at Dyson are typically based across commercial areas providing generalist HR expertise to their client group and are at an approximate ratio of 1:500-750 employees.
- Develop effective on-going relationships with Directors and Business Managers, establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued partner.
- Develop with business leaders and underpin strategic business plans with robust organisational design.
- Deliver expert and customer focused operational HR support - providing advice and guidance to resolve day-to-day queries as they arise.
- Coach, challenge and influence Directors and Senior Managers across all departments to develop the organisational capability required to enable delivery of business deliverables; anticipate the changing needs of the business and drive the active management and development of talent.
- Lead the talent agenda for your business area, understanding the key talent, their strengths and development needs and actively participate in talent management discussions with the business teams.
- Strong HR experience operating as a generalist key contact for line managers/leaders
- Experience of working with senior leaders in a Group or head office environment is desirable
- Experience of working within an entrepreneurial organisation culture is desirable.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Business focused and commercially aware.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines