£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
To support the delivery of the marketing plan for Dyson Professional products across the GB&I business. Working as part of a team.
This role has a complex and wide scope, given the intricate nature of B2B marketing. This exciting and fast paced position will require an individual to engage with key stakeholders around the Dyson business promoting and driving advocacy for the Professional range of products.
Experience in a marketing role preferred, although not absolutely necessary. An aptitude for marketing demonstrated through projects or previous work undertaken, or through a professional qualification will be necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Sense of urgency
- Passionate about customers and opportunities to drive clearer communication that drive conversion
- Self-starter with lots of initiative
- Effective presentation skills to both internal and external audiences
- Professional attitude
- Organised and forward thinking
- Effective communicator
- Strong team player
- Excellent relationship builder/networker
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Enjoys working across a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Creative thinker that can introduce innovative solutions into the business
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.