Global IBP Process Lead
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process lead owns the IBP process and content and has a key role in the Global IBP deployment. This person supports all the key reviews by continuous improvement and integration of the end to end, standardized IBP process. This includes both the underlying planning process as the Product Review Meeting, Demand Review Meeting, Supply Review Meeting, Integrated Reconciliation and Management Business Review. Key aspect of the role is working closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
What you will do...
- Content owner of the IBP process and meetings.
- Lead the reconciliation process across markets and categories to support the executive business review.
- Supporting the deployment of the Global IBP process in markets, clusters and categories.
- Drive continuous improvement of the process by working closely with all functions to develop better processes and content.
- Accountable for designing the global monthly drumbeat and yearly IBP calendar.
- Driving capability within the organization.
What is required...
- Degree qualified with at least 10 years’ experience in IBP/S&OP processes is essential.
- Proven S&OP/IBP deployment experience in fast moving consumer goods or electronics manufacturer.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.
- Understanding and working knowledge of financial planning process is ideal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..