Supply Chain Planning Manager (Spare parts and Accessories)
Reporting to the Global Head of Planning, the Global Spares & Accessories Planning Manager will oversee the end to end supply chain planning (both demand and supply planning) for spare and accessories to optimise the supply chain in regards to forecast accuracy, customer service and inventory across the Dyson operations network. This role will work closely with Dyson manufacturing, Markets and operations functions globally.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
What you will do...
- Support the deployment of an end to end supply chain process for spare and accessories.
- Manage end to end supply chain planning across categories, to align with market demands.
- Work with the Manufacturing Planning team to implement a spare and accessories planning strategy for the organization and improve mechanisms needed to create staffing and inventory build plans to handle the demand.
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of demand/supply plans in terms of accuracy, timeliness, coordination and communication, accomplished through facilitation and alignment with the Global S&OP process.
- Measuring and highlighting improvements in Supply Delivery Performance, order processing and fulfillment.
What is required for this role...
- Tertiary qualifications with at least 8 years’ experience in a logistics planning function.
- Background in handling Spare Parts Planning and Supply Planning for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in response to constraints and respond constructively to new demands and challenges.
- Ability to communicate and engage Senior Leadership across the organization.
- Awareness of global markets and complex supply chain processes.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..