Graduate Electronic and Robotic Engineers
£26,500 + £2,000 joining payment - benefits include 27 days holiday + pension + free on-site gym
Global HQ, Malmesbury - South Cotswolds, 45 mins from Bath/Bristol area
All of our engineers will be required to:
- Develop technical solutions for new & existing product streams for large volume manufacture.
- Create & manage requirements / specifications.
- Verify & validate solutions against requirements.
- Pro-actively adopt good quality engineering practices within the Dyson framework.
- Work in a dynamic environment across multiple technical areas with changing scope and priorities.
Depending on your area of expertise (hardware, software or systems) other accountabilities may include:
- Circuit design, analysis and documentation.
- Data capture, data analysis, and modelling of complex consumer products.
- Algorithm selection, optimisation, and calibration.
- Software design, implementation, testing and integration in the embedded, app and server domains.
- Developing systems requirements, architectures, and behaviours with key stakeholders.
- Building and testing prototype electronics
We’ll support you with a full induction programme, learning about Dyson's global business, meeting senior stakeholders and networking with your new colleagues. Technical induction follows to provide understanding of processes, technologies and safety; setting you up to contribute fully in your role. Beyond this you’ll be supported by an ongoing development programme making sure you have a breadth of exposure – to our Engineering departments and Dyson as a whole.
You'll need to have (or be expecting) a 2:2 or higher in one of the following disciplines: electrical or electronic engineering, software engineering, computer science or robotics.
You'll also need to be highly motivated, methodical and flexible to take on exciting challenges with a pragmatic approach.