Graduate Software Developers and Engineers
£26,500 + £2,000 joining payment - benefits include 27 days holiday + pension + free on-site gym
Global HQ, Malmesbury - South Cotswolds, 45 mins from Bath/Bristol area
Connected appliances, part of the internet of things, are part of our future. Join us and you’ll have the chance to play your part in it. Applying creative thinking and cutting-edge systems to shape the smart technology of tomorrow.
As a Graduate in this area, you'll be assigned to a project team from day one, taking real responsibility and contributing alongside experts in this field. Elements you could be involved with include:
- real time embedded software for a range of varied consumer products.
- Develop Device Drivers on a range of silicon platforms.
- Analysis of high level requirements into efficient algorithms.
- Fast prototyping of complex ideas onto an embedded platform in the C/C++ programming language.
- Debug real time software issues using a range of techniques and tools. Integration of software with hardware and mechanics.
- Development of tools to support embedded software product development.
We’ll support you with a full induction programme, learning about Dyson's global business, meeting senior stakeholders and networking with your new colleagues. Technical induction follows to provide understanding of processes, technologies and safety; setting you up to contribute fully in your role. Beyond this you’ll be supported by an ongoing development programme making sure you have a breadth of exposure – to our Engineering departments and Dyson as a whole.
You’ll need to have (or be expecting) a 2.2 or higher in one of the following subjects: electrical or electronic engineering; software engineering, computer science or robotics.