Graduate Test Engineer (Validation)
Familiarize in new product features and specification
Capable of translating product spec into test spec and concerns
Support product engineering improvement through comprehensive test regime and recommendations for improvement
Possess good understanding of standard test procedures
Develop statistical analysis in a wide range of concepts to compute product life and reliability
Troubleshoot product failure and analyse test results to determine the root cause of failure(s)
Establish confidence in test results by performing between-test comparisons based on the ratio of sample sizes and product reliability
Create Validation Matrix for new and current projects based on design specifications and requirements
Generate Validation Scheduler (e.g. Microsoft Project) to meet the project milestones and testing deadlines
Present and update Validation Status via KPI and standard test deliverables
Liaise with project and research team to identify methods of proving designs and technologies
Communicate with the project team to update test progress and status, result analysis and test schedule
Assist design team on all new testing involving design modification, part replacement and improvements
Review failure summary to ensure they are FRACAS documented and status reflected on the RDD Control Tower
Propose DTM / test matrix improvement based on the latest product features and functionality
Define new test conditions and parameters; while assist in new test rigs design based on the product requirement
Develop test passmarks for relevant product specification
Advise method to accelerate testing and reduce test lead time
Correlate field failures to in-house validation findings to evaluate if the DTMs are relevant
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical
- Must have strong willingness to learn new things and challenge the existing test methods to ensure that it is robust and accurate.
- The person has to be able to work independently as well as in a group effectively.
- Ability to translate test finding statistically.
- Strong command in English especially writing and also speaking.
- Process change / improvement skills.
- Ability to use Minitab / Weibull to generate statistical analysis.
- Familiar with product reliability predictions.
- Passion for driving test effectiveness and efficiency.
- Possess Six Sigma Black Belt with accredited business projects.