Group Reporting Analyst
As Group Analyst you will support the delivery of the Group’s management results every month end. As the business evolves, expands into new markets, develops new products and establishes new sales channels, Accounts and Systems will need to adapt to ensure that all Group reports have absolute integrity and support executive decision making.
Dyson HQ is home to over 3,500 people who work across a medley of engineering and commercial functions. The award-winning campus has three cafes, a sports centre and a number of engineering icons including our Harrier and Lightning jets – one of which hangs from the ceiling of our café. Based in Malmesbury, the campus is within easy reach of both the Cotswolds and cities like Bath and Bristol along the M4 corridor.
The Accounts and Systems team is at the heart of Dyson’s Finance Community, requiring the team to have good working relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including the trading markets, RDD, Operations and the wider Group Finance team. We deliver the infrastructure on which all of Dyson’s global reporting depends, and inevitably that involves us in anything and everything happening around the Group. The business is incredibly dynamic with both new products and regions consistently being added to the operating model, having a large impact on our accounting and reporting to which we must rapidly respond.
As the Group continues to grow the importance of the Accounts and Systems team will continue to grow to ensure consistency and governance is applied to the global financial reporting across a growing number of markets and categories.
- Perform accurate and timely monthly management accounting processes
- Support reporting on group and market compliance with month end processes such as the intercompany reconciliation
- Support subject matter experts on critical areas of complexity – specifically Group intercompany margin reconciliation, and our Group FX exposure reporting
- Maintaining clear and up to date documentation of your Management consolidation processes and policies, and advising markets on the implementation of those to drive consistency across Dyson finance.
- Support for the APAC market Finance teams with month end Management consolidation issues and questions.
- Contribute on projects that impact your Management consolidation processes.
- Ideally Part qualified (within one year of completion) ACA or ACCA
- Experience of using SAP and / or consolidation tool (e.g. OneStream or Hyperion)
- Consolidation and reporting experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Willing to work either independently or part of a team
- Flexible in approach with good organisational and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong logical mind-set and approach to problem solving
- Ability to quickly understand and put into practice complex ideas and processes
- An aptitude for and strong appetite to develop systems and processes in order to drive efficiencies that benefit the business
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines