£Competitive, benefits include - 27 Days Holiday + Bonus + Pension
This role sits within the Design team of our automotive function.
- HMI Design including Information Architecture, Interaction model, Wireframing and Usability Testing at various stages of the sprint cycle of various features and functionality
- Liaising with all stakeholders for input and reviews.
- Creating specification documents for implementation teams
- Cross platform feature design and a holistic approach
- Presenting to senior management regularly
- Experience in App design for iOS and Android and cross functional automotive platforms.
Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects (optional)
MS office including Visio
HTML 5 (optional)
3-5 years in HMI for Automotive or equivalent environment
IOS or Android App design (optional)
Minimum BDes. in UX, UI, Interaction design or equivalent
Human Factors Degree in HMI or equivalent
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.