Human Factors Specialist - Automotive
We’ve begun work on a battery electric vehicle – that’s no secret. It has remained our ambition to solve the worldwide problem of air pollution for nearly 30 years. Now that we have the ability to bring all our technologies together into a single product, we’re able to solve this problem at the source.
For now, it’s all about finding the right people to make it all happen for 2020
- Responsible for Subjective and Objective Benchmark
- Target setting and Validation from the concepts to the final validation.`
- Manage testing precedures.
- Effectively communicate Results from Analysis
- Understand and dictate control and feedback requirements
- Manage Results of Testing and propose modifications to design and engineering teams
- Define Specification of Testing on Simulator – Buck – Full Vehicle
- Create user cases to make rationalised design decisions.
- Construct user trails to evaluate design feasibility and analyse and present results.
- Bachelor degree in Design, or Human Factors or Ergonomics
- Experience with Usability – Distraction – Ergonomics Testing.
- Good visual communication skills, drawing, sketching etc.
- Creative and methodical problem solving skills.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion visually and in writing / verbally.
- Be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
- Self-starter - ability to work independently, take on new challenges readily, possess a hands on approach and a can-do attitude
- Experience in HMI (Human Machine Interaction).
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Private Medical and Dental