HR Advisor - Finance
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
The HR Advisor will provide the day to day operational guidance and direction to the Global Finance team to enable effective people management across all levels. You will give strategic insight to the people planning process that support longer term plans to recruit, retain and develop great people. You will be effective communicator, building relationships at all levels to enable the support, advice and challenge of people practices within the business.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets.The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, we'll be hitting £4 billion in revenue. We'll have brought in 5,000 more people. And we'll have launched a further four brand new product categories. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
Dyson is a technology business that values people above all else. This puts HR at the heart of the business – with specialist functions for Talent Development, Acquisition, Operations and Rewards. The HR Generalist function is the linchpin of all of these departments. We oversee every people-related decision, with unique knowledge of the bigger business and commercial objectives. Which makes us a vital voice in the boardroom at Malmesbury HQ. Today, more and more, our team is spread across the world. Yet we work as one to see Dyson succeed. Driven by the talent and ambition of our people.
- Provide day to day operational guidance and direction to key departments to enable effective people management across all levels.
- Be an effective communicator and build relationships at all levels to enable the support, advice and challenge of people practices within the business.
- Give strategic insight to the people planning process that support longer term plans to recruit, retain and develop great people passionate about Dyson
- Excellent generalist HR experience.
- A strong understanding of UK employment law
- Change management experience
- Experience working in the financial industry is beneficial but not essential
- A high level of focus on the achievement of targeted results
- A demonstrated ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
With a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.