HR Advisor - 12 month FTC
Competitive salary + bonus, pension
As a HR Advisor, we’re looking to take you to the next level of your career. You will help us attract, develop and engage the talented people who’ll deliver against our ambitions.
At Dyson, we never stand still. It’s the entrepreneur in us. By 2020, there will be 100 new machines, four new product portfolios and our headcount will have doubled.
Dyson is a technology business that values people above all else. This puts HR at the heart of the business – with specialist functions for Talent Development, Acquisition, Operations and Rewards. The HR Generalist function is the linchpin of all of these departments. We oversee every people-related decision, with unique knowledge of the bigger business and commercial objectives.
- Working with the HR Business Partner, you’ll gain exposure to all areas of this fast-evolving business
- Focusing mainly on the Netherlands and Belgium markets, you’ll offer administrative and advisory guidance on all HR matters
- Your role broadly falls into two camps; On one hand, you’ll look to improve our current HR processes, policies and practices until they exemplify best-practice – working with key stakeholders and 3rd party providers. On the other, you’ll take a more strategic look at what we’re doing – upskilling the management team and working with them to plan and implement organisation changes
- All with a view to ensure that, as a business, we have the right people, at the right time, in the right departments to ensure we continue to shake-up the market and power our growth
- A HR generalist with some experience, you’re eager to make your mark. And we’re happy to let you
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential, whilst any French is a bonus. If you’ve got experience in a Benelux role, that’s great, however what’s essential is a strong handle on Dutch employment law and, ideally, Belgium law too
- You’ll also be used to dealing with managers and supporting them in employee relations issues.
- You need to be superbly organised, process-focused and detail-oriented. You’ll also need to be very PC-literate and know your way around Microsoft Office
- And finally, if you’ve not worked in a global environment, you’ll need to be able to adapt and respond to the kind of pace we work to
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Discount on Dyson machines