HR Change Manager - 12 month FTC
As Dyson growth continues we are looking to further enhance our people experience and ensure we have the right tools, people and processes in place to support the business. This means improving our HR infrastructure to support our employees and leaders to be the best they can. With this, we have fantastic opportunity for a HR Change Manger to join the team and support the implementation and adoption of a best in class Core HR System, alongside a new Learning Management System.
Dyson is rapidly expanding; in its new and core categories, and across all of its global markets. The next four years are going to be Dyson’s biggest and busiest yet. By 2020, there will be 100 new machines, 4 new product portfolios and Dyson’s headcount will have doubled. With this pace of growth, these ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion, it is natural that Dyson is now thinking about the best ways to organise itself and manage its exciting new product ranges to best effect.
The HR Change Manager will join a multi-function project team, working alongside the business to design and deliver a change programme ensuring Dyson HR systems (and all necessary changes to our ways of working) are successfully implemented and adopted across all of our global populations, as well as seamlessly flow into BAU activity.
As the HR Change Manager you will ensure that this significant HR system transformation is delivered effectively, on time and in support of the key objectives. The role will require you to maintain a fine balance between strategy and delivery….
- Design and deliver a successful change programme for the HR Systems implementation and beyond. Define and evaluate measures of success.
- Assess and manage the impacts of change across the full global landscape and varied populations – determining regional change and communication approaches, aligning to global principles
- Effective relationships by working collaboratively with key global and local stakeholders, providing expert advice and guidance on strategy and practical support to implement change.
- This includes advice on planning and monitoring progress of change initiatives as well as evaluating success.
- Provide expertise in the area of change management acting as the ‘go to person’ for other wider team members through knowledge sharing and advice.
- You will be an experienced HR professional with a logical and structured approach, and able to bring structure to situations and others
- Strong global change management and business planning experience.
- Experience of managing change through a system implementation is preferable
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and highly effective written and verbal communication
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions and able to articulate impact of people change on the business
- Understanding of how to translate people change into a technical environment
- Global travel will be required
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines