Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus
Dyson is a global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
With Dyson’s drive behind design and innovation, Dyson not only makes existing products work better, but also invents entire new categories. Consequently, as a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia where Dyson is the fastest growing.
Could you be our new HR Executive?
The Human Resources Executive will support the Head of Human Resource, the Human Resources team and Talent Acquisition, where no two days will be the same.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain the accuracy of employee data records.
- Develop and produce HR Analytics that provide insights
- Coordinate the Workplace Health and Safety compliance and HR Analytics.
- Workers Compensation and rehabilitation
- Participate and contribute to new HR initiatives and projects
- Assist with recruitment processes
- Ensuring systems for the recording and management of work attendance, leave, remuneration and other staff entitlements are maintained.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- A strong understanding of HR practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Need to use discretion, be honest and maintain employee confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the position for you, apply today via the link.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 20th August.