HR Project Manager
As Dyson growth continues we are looking to further enhance our people experience and ensure we have the right tools, people and processes in place to support the business. This means improving our HR infrastructure to support our employees and leaders to be the best they can. With this, we have fantastic opportunity for a HR Project Manger to join the team and support the implementation and adoption of a best in class Core HR System, alongside a new Learning Management System.
Dyson’s culture is unique; dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant change and Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up. “Good enough” isn’t good enough. Experiences are more important than experience. And attitude counts as much as aptitude.
The HR Project Manager will join a multi-function project team, working alongside the business to design and deliver the change necessary to ensure Dyson HR systems (and all necessary changes to our ways of working) are successfully implemented and adopted across all of our global populations, as well as seamlessly flow into BAU activity.
As the HR Project Manager you will ensure that this significant HR system transformation is delivered effectively, on time and in support of the key objectives.The role will require you to maintain a fine balance between strategy and delivery….
- Act as the project manager for the HR systems programme, working across all workstreams to ensure successful delivery and implementation
- Assess and manage risks and issues arising across the programme
- Drive project team to ensure accurate reporting and governance
- Be accountable for the programme change control
- Manage stakeholder groups effectively, preparing materials and updates and ensuring all escalation points are managed effectively
- You will be an experienced HR professional with a logical and structured approach, and able to bring structure to situations and others
- Strong project management and business planning experience. Experience of managing a system implementation is preferable.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to develop innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage a project with multiple stakeholder groups and workstreams
- A commercial and pragmatic approach to providing HR solutions and able to articulate impact of people change on the business
- Previous experience with Workday is preferred
- Global travel will be required
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines