HRIS Anaylst - Reporting and Analytics
£Competitive + bonus + benefits
In this role you will be an integral part of a new global HRIS system implementation project
The HRIS Analyst - Reporting and Analytics is primarily responsible for the development and management of a global HRIS reporting and analytics strategy on behalf of the HR / People function, whilst providing day to day guidance and assistance to the HRIS team members. Working as part of the HR / People function the position is responsible for developing and maintaining HR systems security, data provision, reporting, audit governance and compliance, data security, and maintaining access levels for all users, for example.
40 products in development, 3,000 more people needed to make it happen. The next three years are going to be our biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £7 million per week commitment to future technology.
- Reporting & Analytics – collaborate with global HR team members to develop a global reporting and analytics strategy, including Board reporting and HR/Line Manager Dashboards.
- Develop and maintain system security and audit processes ensuring governance is in place to meet global data privacy policies and legislation.
- Provide ongoing support to all Markets on the new HRIS. Work closely with Dyson IT support lead to ensure Dyson’s needs are met by third party support provider.
- Training/User Engagement – deliver reporting and analytics system training to ensure all global HR users are informed, trained and engaged with the HRIS.
- Produce global training materials and communications as required. Deliver training sessions to HR stakeholders and end users as required.
- Experience of HR within an operational role
- Strong reporting knowledge and skills. HRIS reporting tool experience preferred
- Experience with HR systems required.
- Strong HRIS reporting tool experience preferred
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focused on delivery
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply
- Excellent analytical and customer service skills