Systems Administrator- 12 month FTC
£Competitive + bonus + free onsite gym + pension + other benefits
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing on-going support for the Dyson People system during the full life-cycle implementation and business as usual. They will be expected to liaise with HR colleagues globally to provide HRIS support including master data, data migrations and integrations to ensure they represent the needs of the entire business community.The HRIS Assistant will work as part of an integrated team alongside the HRIS Specialists and Consultants from our implementation and support partner.
- HRIS expert providing support for HR and employee queries
- Collaborate with Rewards, HRBP’s and Payroll to evaluate and maintain HRIS
- Responsible for backend system data set-up and updates including work schedules, absence records, master data.
- Support HRIS implementations and roll-out as required
- Provide on-going system support and testing for global HR tasks and initiatives
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendor and HR to drive system enhancements as required
- Business change – work with the HRIS team to help transition the business to new ways of working for HR processes
- Training – produce/enhance training material as required and deliver training sessions to end users
- Experience of HR within an operational role preferable
- Experience with data systems required; HRIS experience preferred
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion; focused on delivery
- Ability to communicate and articulate complex data confidently
- Strong problem solving ability
- Process focus and detail oriented
- PC literate, experience of Microsoft Office, strong experience with Excel essential Able to work in a global environment understanding the pressures, deadlines and flexibility required.