HRIS Manager - 18 -24 month FTC
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
The Regional HRIS Manager is responsible for partnering with their regions’ HR teams during global system and process implementation. They are responsible to maintain their regions system and process governance and drive user engagement through a robust communications and training strategy. They will be expected to liaise with their HR colleagues within the region to understand current business priorities, set HRIS priorities and drive HRIS support to ensure they represent the needs of their regions’ business community
40 products in development, 3,000 more people needed to make it happen. The next three years are going to be our biggest and busiest yet. All thanks to a £7 million per week commitment to future technology.
Dyson sees every hire as long term. Relentless in growing the business through our people, we treat everyone as ‘part of the family’ from day one. Our HR Operations team support each individual Dyson journey: from welcoming new starters, to supporting them as their careers develop. If anyone does decide to leave, it’s their job to get to the bottom of it – advising the business on what can be done to constantly improve the Dyson experience. Today, armed with advanced new technology, HR Operations is embracing new challenges and rapidly evolving into a fully global function.
- As part of global HRIS team drive development and roll-out of global processes and system governance
- Key point of contact for regional markets during HRIS implementation
- Responsible for all regional HRIS training delivery strategy (new manager, induction, new market)
- Provide ongoing support for market HR Operations and payroll teams within region
- System upgrade and enhancement/changes assistance – testing, trainings, communications for region
- Own HRIS testing requirements for change requests and upgrades for region
- Own system integrations process for region
- Key point of contact for region to understand, evaluate and communicate HRIS system changes and requirement
- Experience of HR within an operational role Experience with HR systems required; SAAS HRIS platform preferred
- Strong HRIS reporting skills required
- Determined to identify solutions and be prepared to overcome obstacles to follow through plans to completion
- Proven ability to develop strong business partnership relationships and influence decision making process
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.