Hair Care Education Manager
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
The Dyson Hair Care Education Manager is responsible for pioneering brand advocacy and training programs in salons and retail environments, ensuring our technology is understood and demonstrated in the best possible way. They influence the development of Dyson training programs specific to the haircare industry and forge credible relationships amongst our retailers and existing and new salon partners.
Dyson is a fast paced global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
Our ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world.
We transform every category we enter, as seen with our entry into beauty and hair care via an impactful global launch of the world’s smartest hair dryer- Dyson Supersonic. Our future is bright and the next few years are set to be our busiest yet.
Our Sales team epitomizes the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy and strategically agile. We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people and overseeing many different retail areas – from in store fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations. Being constantly driven to see clearer solutions and drive better sales.
Dyson people are encouraged to think differently, challenge convention and be unafraid to make mistakes. We’re creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful. But most of all we’re passionate about what we do.
Reporting into the National Sales Capability Manager, as the Hair Care Education Manager you will be accountable for ensuring the Sales team and Dyson Stylists are experts in Dyson products across our beauty category. You are a pro in developing training tools and aids to explain key features and benefits.
You will also:
- Ensure every Dyson Hair Care Salon partner is an expert in Dyson Styling products
- Take personal responsibility for maintaining knowledge of Dyson Hair Care range (past, present and future), competitor products and activities and overall awareness in the salon industry
- Assist with Dyson Trade Expo’s in the B2B salon channel, specifically on the development of presentation material whilst ensuring the latest news is integrated into the program
- Actively build relationships with our key retailer training teams to understand how Dyson can engage with their store staff to drive product knowledge and advocacy for Dyson products instore and online
- Drive product sales through effective development and implementation of supporting tools, materials, systems and reporting
You are an experienced stylist and trainer with an entrepreneurial flair who relentlessly strives to drive results. You use your strong communication skills and positive energy to effectively engage and influence your stakeholders and understand and address customer needs. As a team player you proactively seek to solve problems and share experience and best practices with your colleagues.
To be successful you will require:
- Certificate lll hairdressing
- The ability to present confidently in front of a varied audiences and key internal and external stakeholders
- A strong sales and training background
- Experience in working with retail partners
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Sound like you? Click apply to submit your application.