Head of Business Intelligence - Supply Chain
As part of the Senior Leadership team within the Global Logistics and Planning Organization based out of Singapore, the Head of Business Intelligence (Supply Chain) will report into the Global Logistics and IBP Director and will be in charge of value creation through data exploitation, envisioning data-enabled strategies as well as enabling all forms of business outcomes through analytics, data and analytics governance, and enterprise information policy.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
- Drive BI/ Analytics Programs across Demand Planning and Forecasting.
- Establishing and executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business’s key stakeholders, including, internal staff, partners and clients.
- Responsible for all strategic, operational, financial, and technical responsibilities associated with the following: Supply Chain BI and BI-related functional areas, Data preparation (sourcing, acquisition, integration), Data warehousing, Reporting, analytics, data exploration and dashboards and Information delivery (portals, mobile).
- Lead strategy and the development of data and analytics products.
- Drive Projects on Predictive Modelling using Historical and Consumer Data.
- Provide usable and actionable data for demand planning.
What is required for this role...
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an IT/Engineering/Supply Chain discipline.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience with 5 years being at a Senior Manager level.
- Experienced in and possess a sound understanding on a variety of analytical processes and multi dimensional data modeling.
- A background in handling logistics for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Supply Chain Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..