Head of E-Commerce Delivery
As part of the Senior Leadership team within the Global Logistics and Planning Organization based out of Singapore, the Head of E-Commerce Delivery is responsible for driving business strategy and managing the eCommerce delivery plan along with flow of work through the teams involved in this online channel. These include Sales, User Experience and Technical Development.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
What you will do...
- Shape Dyson e-commerce strategy by working closely with the group e-commerce directors and IT Directors.
- Develop Industry benchmark on Direct Delivery (Speed, Convenience, Customization and Experience).
- Explore Best in Market Technology and Infrastructure Partnership Opportunities.
- Work with Dyson IT/Systems Teams to achieve delivery experience.
- Manage a portfolio of concurrent E-commerce delivery projects of varying sizes and complexity from an end to end perspective.
- Manage the flow of project work through the team and translate briefs into detailed eCommerce requirements.
- Consolidate cross-functional online delivery systems in a customer focused and commercially driven environment.
- Engage with multiple teams cross functional teams, ranging from the Tech to the Operation area, to properly perform detailed Project planning and Execution monitoring, covering all required perspectives for final Project delivery.
- Properly control and manage multiple project status and communicate with executive team members as appropriate to perform project status update and to flag project concerns and risks.
What is required for this role...
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an Engineering/SCM discipline.
- At least 10 years experience in E-Commerce Logistics with a strong process orientation and cross functional team management.
- Experience in project management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritisation, evaluation and collaboration.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills to manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..