Head of Procurement (Plant and Equipment)
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
What you will do...
- Lead and develop sourcing of Plant and Equipment (P&E) to support New Product Development (NPD). Ensuring completion to meet project/business needs and start of production.
- Lead the development of designated global category strategies & gain concurrence / consensus across all identified stakeholders.
- Lead the supplier selection and negotiation process, coordinating the relevant cross-functional team(s) and ensuring best value from the supply base.
- Ensure, following contract award, that appropriate supplier relationship and performance management processes are deployed to effectively manage contract adherence & performance.
- Support a continuous improvement program to advance procurement processes, governance and capabilities across the group.
What you should have...
- Degree in Engineering with at least 12 years’ experience in plant and equipment procurement experience.
- Strong commercial background within a manufacturing environment (preferably within electronics manufacturing).
- Strong process orientation to govern cost and supplier selection.
- Integrity and confidence under pressure – always presenting the facts no matter what the circumstances.
- Strong business acumen, communication, advocacy and negotiation skills.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.