Head of Quality Management Systems and Improvement
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday, Pension, Bonus
The Head of Quality Systems and Improvement will build and lead a new team within Dyson aimed at improving quality processes across Dyson (including within the quality team itself). You will manage, audit and improve business-wide quality management systems across all categories.
This is an influential position that reports to Director level and impacts the way we operate across many business functions, especially the product development and manufacturing areas. Success will be indicated by the quality functions being shown, through benchmarking, to be at sector best practice levels.
- Develop and agree strategy, resource and budget for the quality improvement team with the Global Quality and Reliability Director
- Use benchmarking to identify quality improvement opportunities across Dyson.
- Define, agree and drive projects to realise quality improvements.
- Identify needs for quality training (internal and external to quality) and drive development and delivery of such training.
- Raise profile of quality within Dyson and its supply chain.
- Assess, manage and improve quality systems across all Dyson functions.
- Recruit, lead and manage a team to deliver the strategy
- Build and direct a technically strong and influential team that supports others (internal and external to quality) in improving quality processes.
- Communicate quality leadership material at exec level.