Head of Sales B2B
Up to € 75,000 pa, depending on experience
This role requires focus on translating the EMEA strategy into a local operating plan, optimizing external sales opportunities, driving best in class market execution, managing key accounts as well as managing the internal range of partners. These are e.g. the EMEA General Manager, DACH Regional Manager, Austrian executives both within Consumer and Professional Division, and fellow Professional Division colleagues, globally.
The Regional Head of Sales B2B in Austria is located in our office in Vienna and will require commercial prowess, P&L leadership and team management. Equally, given the structure and style of Dyson, it will entail the development of strong bridges across the business, working closely with the range of key partners while also inspiring and galvanizing them to deliver. We are looking for a talented creative person who can generate and stimulate ideas.
He/she oversees a small and dedicated 5-strong cross-functional team which includes sales, marketing and operations. Alongside these reports sits functions shared, via a matrix structure, with Dyson’s Consumer Division.
Dyson is a global technology company founded in 1993 in Malmesbury, UK. Over 10,000 people, including James Dyson himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. It's all about better ideas and better technologies to solve other people problems.
Since 2000 Dyson can be found on the Austrian Market. About 30 people are now responsible for the marketing and selling of Dyson's products.
Dyson Professional has developed from the Dyson Airblade business that launched in 2006. Since 2016 the business has been on a journey of rapid transformation with the introduction of the Lighting category and the addition of Dyson’s consumer technology to create a broad B2B product portfolio targeted at the hospitality, healthcare, transport, office and education sectors. The business demonstrates Dyson technology to millions of potential customers every day. We operate across 54 countries around the world, with the Dyson HQ based in Malmesbury, UK.
- Profit and loss responsibility for the Austrian market
- Development of the Austrian business for the different market segments and product categories resulting into healthy development of the pipeline
- All commercial elements of the relationship with distributors and customers, including pricing, range, customer service and contract negotiations
- Accurate submission of financial reports on a monthly basis (Profit & Loss, Latest Estimate)
- Development and discovery of talent of team members
- Forecast submission for sales volumes and forecast accuracy
- Execution of specification strategy. Networking and building relationships with key architects and specification managers in the industry
- Submitting annual strategy plans for the region via the five-year plan and Budget process
- Support and communicate with Consumer colleagues to grow overall Dyson sales in the region
- Develop and execute an exciting marketing strategy with a strong focus on events and digital
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Solid experience of working in a high performing sales team in consumer goods or B2B
- Commercial – sales/marketing experience
- Proven delivery of sales results
- High level experience of customer negotiations
- Evidence of budget control and can demonstrate financial expertise
- Experience of the specification market is an advantage
- Methodical business planning capability
- Excellent team leadership abilities
- Ability to influence at a senior level and gain the confidence across all areas of Dyson
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams
- Self-starter who can act independently with high integrity and who sees things to completion
- Strong commercial acumen and numerate
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Energetic, engaging and positive approach
- Assertive, prepared to see through plans and overcome objections
- Comfortable to communicate with all levels both verbal and written
- Fluency in German & English
- Willingness to travel
- Discretionary bonus
- „Saving Account“
- Discounted Dyson machines
- Free Coffee, Tea, Water, Fruits
- 24/7 accident insurance
- On-site parking
- Subsidized sport activities
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours