Head of Supply Chain Technology (Solutions & Systems)
As part of the Senior Leadership team within the Global Logistics and Planning Organization based out of Singapore, the Head of Logistics & IB Planning Systems is responsible for end-to-end implementation, testing development and deployment Integrated Business Planning systems by utilizing the best in class methodology, tools and environments.
Our Singapore story began in 2004 and today we have more than 1000 people working here. At the beginning of 2017 we opened our new, state of the art, Singapore Technology Centre in Science Park I, minutes from Singapore’s technology and start-up community. This new Technology Centre houses some of Dyson’s most advanced facilities including Robotics and Sensors laboratories and Smart Home, Connectivity & Mobile Applications laboratories as well as an Advanced Control Tower with the latest technology to develop its analytics-driven activities. Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
The Global Logistics and IBP team is responsible for organization and implementation of a complex logistics operation. They plan, implement and control the efficient flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements.
- Develop IT/Systems requirements for end to end logistics and planning.
- Focus on SAP integration/EDI Pipe and API hooks with 3PL partners.
- Develop technology partnerships on Dynamic Routing/Last Mile Delivery Experience.
- Develop Technology partnerships for improved visibility and control of goods and information flow.
- Lead the implementation of processes, systems and organizational development to build a robust Integrated Business Planning program.
- Lead consolidation and achieve consensus where necessary between different teams and individuals.
- Lead the development, roll-up and communication of the global demand plan and inventory management system activities by balancing interests of multiple divisions and functional teams.
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing and implementing the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module for Logistics and supply chain planning.
- Understand the business processes and applies this knowledge to design the SAP solution required to support the business processes.
- Lead and mentors a team of logistics systems professional to execute day to day production and project plans.
- Ensure that the organization is staffed optimally to deliver on the logistics strategy for the year.
What is required for this role...
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in an IT/Engineering/Supply Chain discipline.
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience with 5 years being at a Senior Manager level.
- A background in handling logistics for high end consumer goods or electronics manufacturer is preferred.
- Strong leadership with excellent analytical skills and a good team player.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP/Enterprise platforms.
- Ability to identify operational improvements and influence others to deliver change.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure we offer competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll have comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a directorship at Dyson. New opportunities abound in a dynamic, creative environment geared to progress, innovation and realising ambition..