Health and Safety Coordinator
£21,000 - £27,500 + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
Dyson, whether at the headquarters in Malmesbury or globally, is growing at a rapid pace, and the estates team need to not only anticipate this growth, but also ensure that both new and existing properties are set up, operated and maintained to the expected standard. To create this positive and progressive working environment the estates team needs expertise in key areas – Health & Safety within the Estates Management function is one of these areas.
Responsible for executing all health & safety tasks in accordance with Dyson policy under the guidance of the Compliance Manager, throughout Dyson’s UK sites. This will span a variety of property types and locations, but will focus predominantly on the UK headquarters at Malmesbury. Working alongside, and in support of, the other key estates leaders including the Estates Manager, Senior Project Manager, Building Services Manager and the Facilities Manager, this role will involve extensive stakeholder interaction and liaison.
- Qualifications; NEBOSH/IOSH. Alternatively strong experience in a similar position within a corporate organisation.
- COSHH Practical Assessment & Control experience.
- Knowledge of a wide range of health & safety matters both occupational and non-occupational.
- Good communicator; ability to convey H&S issues concisely and accurately
- Ability to build productive working relationships and influence
- Confident; comfortable with interacting with senior executives where necessary
- Ability to demonstrate a level of expertise in H&S in order to gain stakeholder confidence
- Ability to deliver training in a clear and concise manner with confidence.
- Good IT skills - proficiency with Microsoft package software