£18,000 - £24,000 + bonus, 27 days holiday, pension, free onsite gym
The future development of a larger one at Hullavington will require on-going daily support from the various multi-faceted areas of expertise and functional teams within the Estates Department.
The Estate Team Helpdesk will be a new central point of contact to ensure the large and increasing volume of requests for support are captured and directed to the correct team. The helpdesk administrator will ensure the smooth start-up of the service, initially in a very basic format and will play a lead role in the selection and implementation of a more sophisticated facilities management software based system. This will be a very hands-on customer facing position and he/she will possess infectious enthusiasm, drive, enjoy challenges and bring a tenacious approach to the role.
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Nearly 2,000 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. In 2017, our HQ will double its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager be responsible for the day to day operation and supervision of the helpdesk team ensuring that a high level of customer service is adhered to
- Maintain accurate data of all requests from inception to completion.
- To comply with and ensure the team carry out all work activities meet relevant health and safety obligations.
- Implement appropriate contingency plans to minimise adverse impact on the day to day effectiveness of the helpdesk.
- Possess a proactive and flexible approach to the helpdesk service. The post holder will work closely with the Facilities Manager but is expected to use sound judgement and initiative.
- Once implemented responsibility for collating and compilation of all asset data onto the chosen Facilities Management Information System (FMIS)
- Ensure that information on the system is accurate, reviewed and updated continually.
- Maintain and support the FMIS, adding new assets, planned maintenance schedules and budgets for life cycle elements.
- Experience of working with and managing Facilities Management Information Systems.
- Ability to deal with conflict situations in a calm, considered and pragmatic manner.
- Promote a culture of respect, accountability, performance and continuous improvement within the helpdesk team.
- Possessing a confident and decisive approach to resolving stakeholder issues.
- Strong focus on driving positive results and achievement of agreed KPI’s