Human Resources Analyst
To plan, develop and implement new and revised Total Rewards programs, policies and procedures in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices; partner with the Head of Total Rewards, Americas through data analytics and administration of Total Rewards programs including benefits, relocation, mobility, and compensation; offer actionable analysis and reporting to managers and executives, and interface with HR and other business functions to serve their data needs.
The transformation of Dyson is far from over. Our technology pipeline stretches 25 years into the future, and will see more new product categories emerge – four by 2020 alone. On top of this, our Americas operation is going through an unprecedented reinvention and is poised to double its footprint and take on new categories.
This rapid expansion – of the machines we design, and the countries where we trade – continues the challenge that our business has faced since its inception: transforming, while always keeping alive the spirit of relentless improvement and obsessive perfectionism that makes Dyson, ‘Dyson’.
We solve problems others ignore. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions, that work, perform and look very different. Changing what we do, but never changing the way we do it.
• Maintain high level of proficiency in Total Rewards tools such as HRIS, Payroll system, compensation benchmarking tool.
• Utilize technology and analytical tools to model and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
• Create people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics to support Human Resources function.
• Collaborate with the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
• Create, maintain, and ensure quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
• Contribute to the development of HR business intelligence function at Dyson.
• Analyze Total Rewards benchmark policies and practices and recommend enhancements or program changes.
• Collaborate with vendors and professional organizations to develop relocation and mobility policies; utilize vendor tools to benchmark and create customized relocation plans; report on relocation activity; and ensure the employee experience is managed and tracked successfully.
• Support the administration of base pay programs, including structure development, annual salary planning process and job description and grading system.
• Administer benefits programs by developing related communications and managing relationship with benefits vendors.
• Provide consultation to HRBP’s based on market pricing of positions, job analysis and review.
• Keep apprised of federal, state and local laws and regulations related to benefits, relocation, mobility and compensation in order to ensure company compliance.
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objectives; setting project timelines; conducting research; developing and organizing information; managing completion and review.
Experience and Education
· 3-5 years of related experience or experience in data analytics.
· Experience with detailed data analysis
· Bachelor Degree with advanced degree preferred
· Prior experience in a consulting firm a plus
· Strong critical thinking and technical skills
· Strong attention to detail, time management and follow-through
· Ability to be flexible and knowledgeable about multiple functions within Total Rewards
· Good communication and presentation skills
· Strong Business acumen
· Strong people skills - conflict resolution and ability to relationship build required
· Proven ability to multi-task
· Experience with MS Office – including Excel / PPT and word skills; Expertise in using Microsoft Excel
· Intellectual Curiosity
· Superior Analytic Capabilities
· Ingenious - An innovative yet objective thinker
· Explorer - Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial attitude
· Shrewd - Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality
· Fighter – driven to get the best result. Challenges themselves and others.
· Attuned – ability to communicate with all levels of the organization with positive intent