Human Resources Manager
$Competitive Base + Super + Bonus
We’re looking for a talented, commercially-focused HR professional for a maternity leave contract to join us through an exciting period for Dyson. Reporting into the Head of HR, your role will cover the full HR management spectrum from the operational to the strategic, partnering with our Sales, Marketing, Professional and Direct teams.
Dyson is a fast paced global technology company on a mission to improve people’s lives: whether that be by making the air they breathe safe and clean, or connecting them to high performing machines which keep their homes clean.
Our ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. This is just the beginning; we launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years.
With quality engineering and innovation, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson was rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
The HR team supports the business from a People perspective.
As the HR Manager you are the right hand of your business leaders representing the people agenda and being at the forefront of building capability through organisational design and development, talent management and fostering a high performance culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify the key talent in your business area and actively participate in talent management discussions with the business
- Champion the performance management and personal development planning process with your business area
- Provide advice and counsel on HR policy and practice, including employee relations, disciplinary and grievance
- Be a key contributor to HR strategy, understand the broader issues and objectives, and take opportunities to share knowledge and best practice
- Be the eyes and ears of your business areas and be aware of difficulties/risks before they arise
We want your intellect and your experience. Show us new ways to solve our people problems. And in return, you will be challenged and recognised for your achievements. There is a great appetite for the successful candidate to come on-board and make a real difference.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager with strong commercial acumen and the ability to think strategically and challenge appropriately. You will require strong coaching and mentoring skills and a true passion for developing people.
This role also requires:
- Gravitas and credibility with HR colleagues and leaders at all levels
- Change management or project management experience
- Ability and drive to generate innovative HR solutions
- A flexible and ‘open minded’ attitude
- Strong team player
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or related field with HR generalist experience gained in a multinational
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity that aligns with your experience and career goals, we want to hear from you.
Follow the links to apply or visit careers.dyson.com to learn more.
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.