IT Business Process Analyst
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Chicago, IL, USA
Dyson IT offers a range of supported applications today in North America. To continue to strategically grow this program in line with business, Dyson is looking for an IT Business Process Analyst to support Dyson requirements and the corresponding development work.
- Clearly defining the business issues and opportunities that will result in the development of IT solutions (together with the business).
- Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the Business and interface with Dyson IT both in Group and in North America to translate requirements into fully scoped user stories and solution design.
- Working closely with Dyson UK and North American IT groups to prepare all project planning and execution documents including project plans, user stories, development resourcing, risk management documents, Service Introduction and ultimate knowledge transfer into BAU (release).
- Create and plan a pipeline of prioritized work across the Dyson North America Business across the business.
- Work with the Director and local North American IT to properly plan Revenue and CapEx requirements for this work along with Business benefits.
- A minimum of 5 years of success in both IT functional and development roles.
- Must be able to commute between downtown Chicago and Aurora.
- Ability to understand business needs and provide technology based solutions.
- Significant experience successfully delivering small and large scale projects in a multinational organization is a must.
- Experience building, testing and deploying applications (Salesforce, SAP, CRM, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to leveage best-in-class software solutions across commercial, supply and finance organizations is desired.
- A background in Fast Moving Packaged Goods (FMCG) software development is a plus.
- Strong written communication and collaboration skillset.
- Some experience managing change at regional or global levels.
- Ability to act as a highly effective coach, able to work independently and develop others to deliver their best.
- Forward-thinking and able to visualize and bring about a new future for the Dyson IT organization.
- Passion for using technology to drive significant business benefits.
- Strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills.
- Natural resilience and able to operate successfully in a fast moving and often pressurized environment.
- Must be a self starter who will be able to run with the pipeline development work that he/she is charged to solution and ultimately deliver.
- Ability to lead meetings with the business units without attendance by the Director of IT.
- Up to 15% national travel may be required