IT Business Process Analyst
Starting salary will be based on experience and credentials
Dyson IT offers a range of supported applications today in North America. To continue to strategically grow this program in line with business, Dyson is looking for an IT Business Process Analyst to support Dyson requirements and the corresponding development work.
Dyson landed in the US in 2002 and within 24 months our technology was market share leader. Our bustling HQ is based in the historic Montgomery Ward Building, overlooking the Chicago River. Just west of the city in Aurora, our dedicated US Customer Care team now numbers 160 people. And in total, there are over 600 Dyson people working across the US in multiple functions.
But Dyson US is still growing. It’s poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team are truly fired up.
Our IT teams manage the technology that makes what we do possible. They support and maintain tools that allow Dyson to operate on an international scale. They build the backbone of our global digital channels. They protect Dyson secrets through cutting edge digital security measures. And they bring all of this, and more, together. Seamlessly. In the next few years, Dyson is getting even bigger – more people, space, and resources. Embracing the change, our IT teams won't just be critical to making our ambitious growth happen. They'll help Dyson capitalise on all the opportunities it'll bring.
- Clearly defining business requirements that will result in the development of IT solutions (together with the business).
- Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business groups and interface with Dyson IT both in globally and in North America to translate requirements into fully scoped user stories and solution design.
- Working closely with Dyson UK and North American IT groups to prepare all project planning and execution documents including project plans, user stories, development resourcing, risk management documents, Service Introduction and ultimate knowledge transfer into BAU (release).
- Create and plan a pipeline of prioritized work across the Dyson North America Business across the business.
- Work with the Director and local North American IT to properly plan Revenue and CapEx requirements for this work along with Business benefits.
- A minimum of 5 years of success in both IT functional and development roles.
- Must be able to commute between downtown Chicago and Aurora.
- Ability to understand business needs and provide technology based solutions.
- Significant experience successfully delivering small and large scale projects in a multinational organization is a must.
- Experience building, testing and deploying applications (Salesforce, SAP, CRM, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to leveage best-in-class software solutions across commercial, supply and finance organizations is desired.
- A background in Fast Moving Packaged Goods (FMCG) software development is a plus.
- Strong written communication and collaboration skillset.
- Some experience managing change at regional or global levels.
- Ability to act as a highly effective coach, able to work independently and develop others to deliver their best.
- Forward-thinking and able to visualize and bring about a new future for the Dyson IT organization.
- Passion for using technology to drive significant business benefits.
- Strong problem-solving and planning/organization skills.
- Natural resilience and able to operate successfully in a fast moving and often pressurized environment.
- Must be a self starter who will be able to run with the pipeline development work that he/she is charged to solution and ultimately deliver
- Ability to lead meetings with the business units without attendance by the Director of IT.
- Up to 15% national travel may be required
Dyson US monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, holidays and retirement plans. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy profit-related bonuses and life and disability cover. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Dyson is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dyson and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail with your contact information, the job number of the position for which you are interested in applying, and the nature of your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 706-2260. Determinations of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.