IT Manufacturing Support Engineer
Calamba, Laguna Philippines
This role will be involved in the day to day manufacturing operations including the support of all storage, servers, networking and communication platforms across the Dyson PH.
To provide an excellent support service to users locally onsite
Maintains, monitors, and supports IT connectivity in the production lines, including reports.
Maintains, monitors, and supports PCs deployed in the production lines
Quickly identify and resolve incidents
Coordinates and works on multiple cross-functional base work initiatives and projects.
Documents discussion and agreements.
Works with project teams to understand business needs.
Works with engineers to understand technical requirements.
Participates in business requirements meetings as needed.
Communicates events to stakeholders, IT teams, and leadership.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, combining flexibility and creativity.
- Ability to offer solutions to various I.T. related problems, at times when under pressure.
- Effective interpersonal skills essential to maintaining good working relationships and empathy with both technical and non-technical staff, including the ability to communicate well with a wide variety of users, of very differing levels of IT skills.
- Commitment to constant quality improvement.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to produce technical documentation when required.