IT Service Desk Analyst
$Competitive base + super + bonus
Joining two Service Desk Analysts and reporting to the Head of IT, you will be the first point of contact for all IT related issues or requests, across a broad range of software, hardware and systems. You will have the opportunity to work with a high level of autonomy, owning the resolution of a range of requests from basic troubleshooting to technical advice. You will work across two sites managing desktop, networking, and video conferencing faciltilies, as well as contributing to infrastructure development and improvement.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing efficient Level 1 and Level 2 Support to Dyson A/NZ employees via phone, email and in person, including training
• Logging IT issues, administering back ups, and maintaining asset databases
• Troubleshooting of software, hardware, telephony, video conference, networks, printers and mobile devices
• Monitoring, maintaining, and improving Systems to ensure maximum uptime and security
• Categorising and prioritising tasks to ensure SLA’s are achieved in line with Service Desk standards
• Identifying problems and finding solutions
• Maintaining cooperative working relationships and clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly manner
Our IT team are a collaborative and fun team that enjoy working together to help solve business challenges. Occasional work outside of core business hours is required at times and handled between the team.
You are the type of person who thrives on problem solving and are able to be flexible in your approach in order to work well with a wide range of colleagues. Strong communication skills and passion for providing exceptional customer service will be key to your success in this role. Previous experience in a similar role providing level 1 and 2 IT support is essential, along with a proactive, hands on approach.
To be successful you will also require:
• Relevant tertiary level qualifications
• Proven experience working on projects
• Experience using a Helpdesk Management Tool such as ServiceNow
• Experience supporting users in an environment with Microsoft Windows, iOS, and MacOS
• ITIL Knowledge - certifications desirable
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Essential Technical Skills: Microsoft Operating Systems – Windows 7 & 10, Server 03 & 08; Microsoft Office – 2010 & 2016; Active Directory; Exchange Management; Desktop / Laptop hardware ; LAN, WAN, & WiFi technologies
• Desirable Technical Skills: SAP, HP Servers and Storage experience; VMware vSphere; Backup Exec; CISCO; Avaya
• MCP Certification is also a nice to have