In-Store Sales Associate (Dyson Expert)
Competitive hourly wage and performance based bonus
Dyson Sales Experts work part-time as members of the Field Sales team to engage consumers in an energetic and confident manner and provide them with knowledgeable information about Dyson products in select retail locations (i.e. Costco, Canadian Tire, etc.). The most important part of a Dyson Expert’s job is to create a positive experience for the consumers by assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve company specified sales goals.
Dyson (www.dysoncanada.ca) has a reputation for developing products that are both different and better. Our cyclone technology created the first vacuum cleaner with no loss of suction. We then invented the first bladeless fan, and a cordless vacuum with a motor that spins five times faster than a Formula One engine. Now we’d like your help in bringing our products to a wider audience.
The most important part of a Dyson Expert’s job is to create a positive experience for the consumers by assisting in the sale of Dyson products to achieve company specified sales goals.
More specifically, your job would be to:
- Conduct demonstrations in high-traffic stores and engage customers in an energetic, confident, and engaging manner
- Act as in-store sales representative and product specialist for all Dyson products
- Confidently recommend appropriate Dyson products and accessories for purchase
- Champion in-store consumer interaction and model all aspects of Dyson brand, culture, and passion for technology
- Build and maintain strong relationships with store management and Dyson sales representatives
- Share Dyson product knowledge with retail store associates, where applicable
- Maintain Dyson brand standards within store including displays and product updates
What we’re looking for
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate persuasively and comfortably in front of a group
- Ability to work every Saturday and Sunday
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle, and ability to travel within a defined territory
- Must have intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in a retail environment represents an asset
Dyson Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Competitive hourly wage + performance-based incentive program