Information Compliance Specialist
£Competitive + bonus + 27 days holiday + pension + free on-site gym
This is an opportunity to the management of information created and produced through Research, Development and Design (RDD), Supply Chain and Operations to ensure compliance with business rules that enable the optimisation and reuse of knowledge and information and compliance with relevant law and regulation.
- Support the implementation of information and data management policies relevant to various business departments
- Work in collaboration with cross functional team to ensure information and data is routinely assessed
- Work with internal teams to ensure disclosure of information and data to third parties is subject to relevant contractual control for data sharing and transfer
- Support key stakeholders working in various teams to manage their information in compliance with internal policy and global law and regulation
- Educate and raise awareness of issues affecting information and data used
- Work with the Global Privacy Team to understand privacy compliance requirements affecting personal identifiable information in South East Asia.
Qualification in records and/or information management (or working towards)
Knowledge of current records management theory and practice.
Experience of working in a records management role.
Experience and understanding of Records Management/ Document Control in an engineering discipline
Great relationship building skills – a compelling communicator and engager