Inside Sales Associate
The Inside Sales Associate is a lead generation role for the B2B Airblade side of Dyson. This role is responsible for setting up qualified meetings for our outside sales team through targeted outbound call campaigns. This role is the first step in the sales journey and Associates will hand off leads to outside sales representatives for sales completion. This role will also handle inbound inquires, properly qualify and convert into a meeting for our outside sales team when appropriate.
Dyson landed in the US in 2002 and within 24 months our technology was market share leader. Our bustling HQ is based in the historic Montgomery Ward Building, overlooking the Chicago River. Just west of the city in Aurora, our dedicated US Customer Care team now numbers 160 people. And in total, there are over 600 Dyson people working across the US in multiple functions.But Dyson US is still growing. It’s poised to double its footprint and take on new categories. Already a target for our competitors, challenging times are ahead. And our battle-hungry US team is truly fired up.
The US Dyson Professional Team is a stand-alone group focused on penetrating B2B sectors and ensuring Dyson Airblade becomes the hand drying method of choice in the US.
The Chicago office team consists of a small group of passionate people, willing to help in whatever way then can to guarantee the business is successful. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a fast growing team experiencing double digit growth year over year.
Conduct targeted outbound sales calls to potential new customers and book qualified meetings for sales team (75%)
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns via existing Dyson database information, trade events, targets from sales team and purchased data
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level, using appropriate language and communication to build rapport and qualify
- Support assigned Regional Sales Team of 5-6 reps with 25% of overall meetings
- Book appointments for field sales team and update via CRM system – salesforce.com
Handle Inbound inquires via phone and email (25%)
- Handle inbound calls and emails by properly qualifying and entering information into CRM system. Inbound is rotated on a weekly basis amongst the Inside Sales team.
- Targeted meetings per month will be achieved through a mix of Inbound & Outbound activities
Fulfill other duties as required
· Special projects as directed by manager
· Relish the opportunities to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
· Ability to take initiative to think outside the box and identify opportunities for improvement
· Identify problems and find solutions