£31,000 - £38,500 + bonus + pension + 27 days holiday + free on-site gym
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen within the Finance Centre of Excellence (FCoE) to ensure the integrity of all Intercompany balances are maintained through managing key intercompany process including; netting & recharging, monitoring key balance sheet accounts, timely reporting and business support.
The role includes significant exposure to all Dyson markets round the Globe, whilst building strong working relationships with all stakeholders and key business process units. The Intercompany Accountant will be responsible for line managing an Intercompany Assistant.
- Monitor and manage recharge accounts and netting process
- Complete monthly netting process for intercompany loans with markets globally
- Ensure costs are correctly recharged between the Dyson companies and that the group intercompany policy document is adhered to
- Balance Sheet Control
- Line management of an Intercompany Assistant including supporting them through their career and any professional education.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Ideally, educated to degree level or equivalent
- SAP accounting experience desirable.
- Good prioritisation skills & ability to meet very tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel spread sheet skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Previous supervisory or line manager experience desirable but not essential