£18,000 - £22,000 per annum + bonus + pension + free onsite gym
The Dyson buildings in Malmesbury and surrounding areas require a dedicated team for planned, preventative and reactive maintenance. The team has a variety of competencies which enable them to carry out general building maintenance as well as manage the specialist subcontractors we engage with.
The team fully supports the day-to-day priorities that are the nature of our service with tasks ranging from the very technical to the sometimes menial. Each team member will approach these tasks with equal enthusiasm and professionalism.
The following competencies and qualifications are the minimum requirements of a candidate:
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience within a maintenance team in a commercial/industrial environment.
• A comprehensive understanding of decorative finishes, fixed furniture and non-structural building components (doors, architraves, skirting’s, flooring, ceilings, partitions and IPS systems).
• IT literacy with knowledge of Outlook and Excel
• An understanding of health and safety minimum standards with the ability to contribute to the continuing improvement of a safe system of work.
• Candidates must be physically able to carry out relatively hazardous tasks (e.g. working at height)
• Full UK driving license with no endorsements.
• The shift pattern will follow 12 hour shifts on a 4-on/4-off shift pattern 365 days a year (including weekends and public holidays).