Intern (Equipment Engineering)
Equipment engineer works on automation and engineering support. The Graduate (Intern) will have an opportunity to develop his skill through participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality, utilization & productivity.
Not too far away is West Park, our flagship advanced motor manufacturing facility where we develop our autonomous robotic manufacturing capabilities – more than 300 robots assemble our Dyson Digital Motor (DDM) here. It is here that we develop our next generation of motor technology.
- To review and understand our current equipment processes.
- Understand the safety aspect of the equipment.
- Hand on and on the job training pertaining to the equipment.
- Understand the manufacturing support need.
- To support our team in delivering ad-hoc projects.
- Provide data collection and analysis of resolution.
- To question the way we do things, to challenge us and to make it better!
Sound understanding of basic equipment mechanic.
Good problem solving and analytical skills
Good knowledge of PLC program is an added advantage.
Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate with the work of others
Self starter - Inquisitive and able to work independently