Inside Sales Executive
Professional (B2B) is commercial arm of the business where we sell the Airblade hand dryer and tap and launched the Jake Dyson Lighting in 2016. Airblade is predominately seen in public spaces e.g. commercial kitchens, public bathrooms, universities etc.
- Seek to establish new and innovative ways to sell commercial products into prospective customers
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already in our CRM system, Salesforce.com
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing/trade shows by the Business Development Managers and previous contacts
- Manage the CRM database, Salesforce, to a high degree of accuracy to ensure all tasks are completed on time and targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Demonstrate clear SMART objective setting for all activity
- Exceed individual regional targets and KPI’s
- Obtain as much information as possible from prospective customers to enable leads to be qualified and pre-meeting notes to be as thorough as possible (including understanding their existing hand drying method, purchase motivation and key decision makers)
- Creating and maintaining strong working relationships with all third party partners
- Attend weekly meetings with the Professional team to update information and discuss any issues
- Act as a ‘back up’ for our Inside Sale Representative, to cover periods of absence and leave
- Delivery of clear communication to customers, both direct and third party
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practise Ideas.
- Prepare sales reports
- Scheduling appointments and/or researching the prices and products of a competitor in Australia
- General administrative support to the Business Development Manager and National Business Development Manager
- Achieve a standard of excellence in our work processes and outcomes, ensuring adherence to Dyson policies and all relevant regulatory and legal requirements
- Experience in a previous sales role an advantage
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and prospective partners/customers in a high pressure, results orientated environment
- Strong experience working to and exceeding targets in a telesales role desirable
- Effective and concise communicator both written and verbal
- Clear and confident tone of voice
- The confidence to be persuasive with prospective customers/partners in senior management positions at targeted companies
- Strong listening and questioning ability
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- An understanding of Salesforce.com an advantage
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to database management)
- Display passion for Dyson products
- Results and target driven
Dyson Australia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy an annual bonus, company vehicle and generous discounts on our latest technology. But financial rewards are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fueling and realising ambition.