Inventory and Supply Planner
Competitive base + Super + Bonus
Alexandria, Sydney, Australia
Our Inventory and Supply Planner;
- Clearly communicates to demand and supply organisations in a language they understand.
- Identifies risks to supply plan and communicates clearly and concisely to stakeholders.
- Proactively raises issues to the right people at the right time. • Understands roles and responsibilities across supply base and builds strong working relationships.
- Nutures a close working relationship with market demand team.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- 5 years’ experience in supply/inventory planning
- Experience operating in a structured IBP/S&OP process
- Experience working closely with high-performing demand and sales teams
- Experience in consumer goods or retail would be an advantage
- Experience operating with a complex off shore supply organisation.
Dyson qualities are what make us successful around the world. Our people are inventive, they solve problems. They are never complacent. Our people are resilient, optimistic and open to change. Our people are passionate about everything they do. They think laterally and make the right decision. Are you one of our Dyson people?