Junior Digital Creative
£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + Free Gym +27 days holiday
We need a Junior Digital Creative to work within our Direct and Digital with a specific focus on Owner Engagement. Reporting to the Senior Digital Creative you’ll work closely with a team of designers, copywriters and content strategists to support the development of new content for our Dyson owners.
You will be responsible for delivering the key assets to support our new product and lifecycle campaigns as well as helping to create the wider content assets as we grow the programme across our other digital channels.
You’ll have a good understanding of how to design content for specific audiences based on insight and data and how we can test different creative routes to create truly engaging and ever more relevant journeys.
Dyson is growing. Fast. More products. New categories. More visual communications. We are a creative technology company with a global and iconic identity. Our mission is simple: We solve problems others ignore with exciting new technologies which defy convention.
Communicating our products’ superiority with brevity and presenting ourselves in the right way is essential to selling, protecting identity, and building our hard earned Reputation. And every touchpoint with our consumers contributes to the Dyson Experience, so each must reflect our values and philosophy. Perfectly.
The ‘Direct and Digital Team’ is one of four core creative teams that make up the ‘Dyson Experience Group’. It’s central role is to drive our Direct propositions across our owned digital channels and create premium experiences for our Dyson owners through engaging content and a relentless ‘test and learn’ approach to optimise as well as integrate new digital innovations to enhance our user experiences.
Owner Engagement is not about hard-sell for quick profit. It’s about creating a unique and long-term experience, that is delightfully simplified; everything made easier. Relating back to one purpose: making owners happy.
The scope of work delivers solutions across all Dyson categories and propositions. With an initial focus on email before expending to explore communications across our wider digital interaction points.
· Bring a fresh perspective to designing digital experiences for our owners. Support the delivery of ‘kits’ that set out the journey’s, content type and execution for handover into markets.
· Ensure all work is inline with Dyson brand values and follows the relevant brand & design guidelines.
· Work with other creatives to brainstorm and share ideas.
· Support the creative development of new ways to continuously optimse and improve.
· Work with the Senior Digital Creative to ensure that your work is consistent with the wider digital creative agenda established by the Digital Creative Director.
· Working with dedicated digital developers to ensure executions of final design into build are pixel perfect across all digital platforms.
· Staying abreast of the digital landscape – advancements in technology & design, trends in social, connected products etc.
· Continuous development and honing of the technical abilities relevant to the role.
· Ensuring that deadlines are met and that all work is on-brand and on-brief.
You understand how digital creative connects to other media channels and forms a joined-up,
compelling customer experience. You have 1-2 years experience of working as part of a wider
team to deliver digital journeys, all of which is demonstrable through an excellent portfolio of past work for leading or interesting brands.
You have experience of designing for email and responsive digital content that works across different devices (mobile, tablets, apps), as well as a good understanding of which platform works best for any
You have an eye for detail and layout and typography matter as much to you as they would a print designer. You understand information architecture and can demonstrate user interface
design skills. Basic programming / development skills are an advantage in informing the work you produce and facilitating the transition from design to build.
The other side of you is something of a digital obsessive and you have your finger on the pulse of the digital world – latest thinking and ideas, award wining creative, trends and advancements.
You’ll bring this knowledge to bear by looking for opportunities to expand Dyson’s thinking with
regards to our digital output. You’re an active contributor in group brainstorms and comfortable expressing your ideas, either informally, or in more formal presentations, both to peers and senior stakeholders.