£Competitive + Bonus + Pension + free on-site gym
The role is to traffic all Digital Creative Services projects within the Creative Services Studio, with a remit for driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production, asset management approvals and delivery of final materials.
Home to our global Research, Design and Development centre and all of our Commercial functions, Dyson HQ is tucked away in countryside famous for the railway tunnels and bridges of Isambard Brunel, who revolutionised modern engineering. Our secluded location helps us to protect our ideas and stay independent-minded. Yet nearby are the fashionable cities of Bristol and Bath (where a young James Dyson invented cyclone technology).
The building is the heartbeat of Dyson. Over 1,500 people, including James himself, spend their days strategizing, inventing technology and telling the Dyson story to the world. From 2016, our HQ will begin doubling its footprint with an ambitious new expansion.
Armed with scientifically-proven product superiority and precision-engineered technology, our creatives find it easy to get inspired. But we never take the obvious route. Online or offline, our in-house design teams are encouraged – just like our engineers – to turn the world upside and explore new approaches. Elevating the Dyson brand and solving an endless stream of global marketing problems.
The role of the Trafficker within the team is to offer a high level of input to projects, based on a high level of experience and knowledge gained through the Digital industry. The scope of work is varied and experience in different Digital Design and Development is desirable. The role does not require any overall management responsibilities towards the team, but will involve the following responsibilities:
• Planning – Clearly detail and manage the timeline with the Digital Producer to ensure all projects are correctly mapped out and resourced at the right points.
• Resource Management – Work with Digital Producer to manage resourcing for projects, highlight potential resource issues and collaborate with planning functions.
– Develop and maintain a comprehensive Censhare file management understanding.
– Drive the production team to deliver to deadline and to the brief at every level.
– Ensure that quality targets are met.
– Ensure that all briefs are accurate, in line with our requirements and are achievable. Where briefs do not meet Digital requirements, support the stakeholder in providing a more suitable brief.Communicate clearly and regularly with business stakeholders on the status of projects, managing expectations relating to delivery.
– Make sure that all projects are understood to the highest degree.
• Supplier Management – Obtain appropriate print/production quotes for projects and communicate out to stakeholders. Manage Supplier relationships, including deadlines, delivery and quality issues, working alongside the Digital Producer.
– Experience managing a digital/design studio preferable.
– Experience in working and leading cross-functional teams
– Strong track record of project delivery
– Product knowledge
– Communication skills
– Planning/scheduling skills
– Organisational skills
– Negotiation skills
– Experience with asset database/approval system preferable
– Competent skill level in Microsoft applications
– Ability to manage a high volume of briefs including large complex projects