Key Account Manager - Beauty
Competitive Base + Superannuation + Bonus + Car Allowance
Dyson ANZ 2020 vision is to be a Top 3 consumer technology company in Australia. Today its digital motor powers cordless vacuums, robots, hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters around the world. This is just the beginning; we just launched our new Supersonic Hair Dryer and have a plan to launch many other new innovative products over the next 3 years.
As a company, Dyson is a strong market leader. Dyson is not just #1 fastest growing vacuum cleaner company in Australia, it is also the #1 small domestic appliance brand in Australia. Further, with cutting edge product innovation across personal care, fans, humidifiers, purifiers and vacuums, Dyson is now expanding out of small domestic appliances and competing within the top 10 leading consumer durable products in Australia (this includes mobile phones), where Dyson is the fastest growing.
With quality engineering, Dyson’s reputation in the Australian market is also very strong. Dyson is rated Readers Digest most trusted brand in Australia in 2016 (across all categories).
- Work with an exceptional and passionate team of sales and marketing professionals to build the first ever business plan for beauty and hair care in salons and generate new salon business through networking, generating and following up leads for salon groups.
- Support the management of costs to maximise profitability across account portfolio analysing and managing monthly customer volume forecast process account sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, NPD and product exits.
- Design and deliver first class execution of Dyson plans with Australian customers
- Develop quarterly/annual Joint Business Plans (JBP) with top customer groups and support the negotiations of annual terms and commercial agreements.
- Shape and influence our strategy for how our products are merchandised and presented in salons.
- Present to customers all NPD and execute world class NPD launches.
- Demonstrated exposure to senior level account negotiations
- Financial acumen - budget control, forecasting and understand a P&L
- Methodical business planning capability
- Excellent relationship builder, resulting from a high level of personal and business presentation skills
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong influencing skills
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, healthier and more beautiful
- Access to a global network of professionals to learn from and collaborate with
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market
- A vibrant, diverse, flexible company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit