Key Account Manager
Highly Competitive Salary + bonus, pension
Working as a key figure in the key accounts team, you’ll be responsible for driving the sustainable profit growth across one of our major retail partners. You’ll have strong analytical skills, proven leadership ability, and the ability to drive and own a strategic retail relationship.
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Our Key Accounts team epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas – from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations.
- As the Key Account Manager you will be responsible for owning and managing the day to day trading relationship with a key retail partner
- Working cross-functionally, you will collaborate with our in-house retail execution team to deliver best practice in-store sales execution and promotional compliance
- You will be responsible for fully creating, implementing, and owning the joint business plan for your retail partner. Within this you will be responsible for delivering revenue, sales, and profit targets
- You’ll be responsible for delivering an accurate 12 month rolling forecast and understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker
- You will work closely with internal departments such as finance, supply chain, and marketing, to align the organisation to your specific account objectives
- As part of the Key Accounts team, you will be joining a competitive and high performing team where you will learn, be challenged, and supported to deliver yours and the teams objectives
- You'll have a proven background in consumer goods, FMCG or Consumer Technology National Account/Key Account management, with experience of building and executing joint business plans with major retail customers
- With a desire to make things happen, you will be action-oriented and energetic, and have a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- You'll also be commercially minded and enjoy having strategic conversations, as well as demonstrate evidence of strong budgetary control and forecasting across multiple product lines
- You will have proven experience working in a cross-functional environment where collaboration is key to driving performance
- You'll have an entrepreneurial flair, strong leadership ability, and a talent for engaging others and taking them on a journey
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines