Key Account Manager
Highly Competitive Salary + bonus, pension
Working as a key figure in the key accounts team, you’ll be responsible for driving the sustainable profit growth across one of our major retail partners. You’ll have strong analytical skills, proven leadership ability, and the ability to drive and own a strategic retail relationship.
Three years ago 80% of Dyson’s business was full-sized vacuum cleaners. Today, its digital motor powered cordless vacuums, robots, Airblade hand dryers, bladeless fans, humidifiers, purifiers and heaters are powering its growth in 75 countries around the world. 2015 saw the addition of Jake Dyson Light to the portfolio, and in April 2016 Dyson took its biggest leap yet, revolutionising the world of Beauty with the launch of the Dyson Supersonic™ Hairdryer.
Our Key Accounts team epitomise the entrepreneurial spirit that has defined Dyson since day one: ambitious, commercially savvy, and strategically agile. We work with some of the world’s biggest retailers, implementing the most profitable long term business plans and driving innovative ways to put our technology into more hands. It requires managing multiple networks of Dyson people. And overseeing many different retail areas – from instore fixtures to online activation. It takes ownership, courage and tough negotiations.
- You will be responsible for delivering sales targets by achieving the key strategic aims mapped out in the annual joint business plan between Dyson and your retail partners within the Electrical Retail channel
- You will deliver an accurate 12 month rolling forecast and understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker
- You will also work closely with internal departments to align the organisation to your account objectives
- You will have a progressive background in Key Account sales within an FMCG environment, and have experience of senior level account negotiations and joint business planning
- You'll also be commercially minded and enjoy having strategic conversations, as well as demonstrating evidence of budgetary control and forecasting across multiple product line
- You'll have an entrepreneurial flair, strong leadership ability and a talent for taking others on a journey. You will also be degree educated
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines