£15,880 per annum + 27 days holiday pro rata + gym on site
- We are currently seeking a hardworking and effective team player to work within the Dyson café as a Kitchen Porter.
- Our Cafe facilities are open 7am to 7pm and shifts will fall between these operating hours, with the successful candidate working an 8 and a half hour day.
The Dyson cafe team are hard-working and customer focused to ensure all employees onsite and receive high class service on a daily basis. The cafe is run by our Michelin trained head chef, who has put together an excellent and affordable menu for everyone to enjoy.
The cafe offers a selection of hot and cold food; including a sandwich bar, salad bar, soups as well as a selection of tea's and coffees.
- Safe and correct storage of utensils within the confines of the café.
- Managing and monitoring the safe use and delivery of utensils to the Industrial dishwasher.
- Control of use and storage of all substances in relation to the use of the kitchen and its equipment. Adherence to Health and Safety at all times.
- Safe operation of all other equipment.
- Cleaning of all areas when required.
- Collecting, checking and storing of deliveries.
• Good knowledge of kitchen work.
• Knowledge of industrial dishwashing equipment desired