Marketing Launch Executive
£Competitive + 27 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
Committed to making a positive contribution to Dyson, ensuring we deliver coordinated launch activities across the floorcare team, ensuring these are executed in line with specific, time and profit targets.
- Co-ordinate launch activities across the floor care team.
- Report to the Launch Senior Commercial Manager, working closely with the rest of the Commercial team to deliver the agreed objectives and responsibilities of the team.
- Maintain frequent communication with the Commercial Managers and SEA team to understand launch activity, requirements and plan workloads across the year.
- Have a good eye for detail, ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials you are responsible for.
- Know project launch status on a day-to-day basis
- Extremely well-organised; ability to multi-task and prioritise workload effectively
- Meticulous attention to detail; capacity to process large volumes of data without error
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build productive working relationships
- Good communicator; ability to convey complex issues concisely and accurately
- Assertiveness; readiness to press business domains to take remedial action when required
- Project Management experience of running projects is desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience of managing products at a detailed is desirable; particularly if this involved domestic appliances
- A background of working in a similar industry is desirable; i.e. engineering, design, innovation, research, etc
- Educated to degree level (business, design, engineering, marketing preferable)
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.