Lead Business Analyst
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits + Gym
Leading (through mentoring, nurturing and managing) your team, you’ll enable best-in-class execution by supporting team performance and continuously driving development. To do that, you’ll bring extensive experience gained in a similar role and complex environment, and will demonstrate how you’ve already led a team to produce creative solutions and execute change.
Tucked away in a quiet corner of Wiltshire, but only 15 minutes from the M4 and well connected by rail, our Malmesbury HQ is home to more than 4,000 people in a growing campus that houses our IT, Finance, Group Commercial, RDD and GB & Ireland Market teams. With 3 cafes, a gym and sports facility and a selection of iconic engineering legends including our Harrier and Lightning jets, it’s an inspirational place to work and the Digital team is based in the most recently built, agile workspace.
Spanning across Dyson’s presence online, transactional capabilities, customer care, marketing support and the front and back office technology that makes Dyson work, it is the nerve centre of Dyson. The team spans many specialities from Technical to Business Analysis and Testing. Crucially, as we look to drive future growth by increasing direct sales, dyson.com becomes our most vital global sales channel. Like Dyson products, we embrace the latest technologies, excelling in quality and usability.
- Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure business analysis execution meets and regularly exceeds directives of the Operations Business Analysis Manager
- Leads and continuously evaluates individual/team performance
- Identifies process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across the business analysis function
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external partners on complex projects and programmes
- Quality and consistency in requirements capturing e.g. well-structured user stories, robust process mapping, engaging presentations
- Working with teams across Group IT to ensure a common understanding and approach to project delivery
- Experience of practical execution of change management
- Operational experience ideally gained in consumer goods organisations
- Ability to resolve unique and complex problems where facts may be insufficient or misleading
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Matrix management
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.